Friday, November 28, 2008

The Wackiest I Would I Do to Race for N96

I was practically jumping up and down when i received an email from Nuffnang that i'm actually through the first round of the N96 Race and so here i am posting this "last minute" post to get myself qualify for the next round.
*i couldn't decide on how to do this post =(


and they ask me what's the wackiest i would do to Race for N96....

Actually, what act would you consider as wacky?



Modifying your beloved car like in the picture above? [1]



Staying one floor above hundreds for a couple of hours and falling asleep up there? [2]



Going all the way to the heart of Kuala Lumpur just to stay still for 5 minutes without anything in return? [3]



or (this is bad, do not try it) smashing people's windscreen just because you don't like them! [4]



maybe performing some "fake" magic/stunts in front of everyone taking the risk of being boo by the crowd. [5]

The wackiest i would do to race for the phone?

Nyeh...

I would modify my car for the day to come [1] and smash people's windscreen [4] on the day itself and perhaps perform some stunts to divert the attention of other's [5] and standing one level above the others [2] and the best part of it? I might get nothing in return [3] risking being beaten up by everyone going all out doing those stuffs i mentioned above.

I WAN THE PHONE! xD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi joshua,

Anything for the n96,love the spirit

hi,just come to visit,nice blog u have here :)

AfeaZD @ www.afeazd.co.cc

joshuaongys said...

> AfeaZD : thanks =D hehe





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s