Monday, November 10, 2008

1.37 Minutes of Stupidity

Just came back from 007 : Quantum Of Solace screening @ Cineleisure.



Not much comments on the whole thing, didn't expect a freaking briefing in a room without aircond and nevermind, they bloody close the door making the whole place even.... !&*%@*^$#@

and then the cinema they arranged for us no aircond also.....

crap...

Argh.. that's like quite a lot of comments hahaha..

anyway skip that crap... came home and saw this video link sent by one of my college mate.




Lolx i don't know what do you think about this dude above in the video la, but seriously those are one of the stupid stuffs i did before. 2 years ago if i'm not mistaken, with a few of my friends, i was sitting with 1 friend on the bonnet of my friend's car.


Yes, that's me in the picture above on top of a bonnet on the road.

OF COURSE, not during daylight passing by so many people.

it was in the middle of the night and we were just around our neighborhood.

Yea i know some of you might say : "STILL!!!"

I was a crazy dude back then. Am i still 1 that's for you to find out.

xD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment on 007 Quantum of Solace? I very disappointed with the movie ler...

foongpc said...

Why no air con in Cineleisure? If me, I want my money back!

I think it's crazy to sit on top of car while it's moving! Hope you don't think about doing it again! : )

joshuaongys said...

> horizon : got comment on the movie but no comment on the screening i meant ahahaha

> foongpc : erm well its a screening for free so we cant ask for refund hahah why no air con ar i duno.. =(

ahahahaha nope i wont do it again la dont worry...

Simon Seow said...

I nearly suffocated in the cinema.

foongpc said...

No air con, no wonder it's free. To cut cost : )

joshuaongys said...

> simon seow : ahaha got so kua cheong anot?

> foongpc : lolx want do till lidat to cut cost meh... so chamm..





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s