Saturday, October 04, 2008

My Simple Raya

How was Raya for you? The one and only thing i know that Kuala Lumpur is extremely quiet and its just so nice.

I know that my days during the 1st 2 day of Raya was pretty fun and nice. No i didn't really go out here and there. I just spent my own sweet time resting at home, relaxing and that's nice enough for me. Yeah its been a while since i last do so. Sleeping whenever i want and waking up in odd hours going out with some crazy peeps "makan angin" in the middle of the night.



If you do insist, i did went to an open house. An open house of one of my relative where their family converted to Muslims decades ago. Gosh you should see the food served there. I thought to myself "die lo, for sure i'll get on some weight and become fatter after this..."

I'm pretty sure that some other family's open house serve more food than this though.




and oh do you remember about the videos that P1 made to promote about WiMAX??

Check this out!! Make sure u watch till the end.




lolx. I do thing that this video is nice. =D of course, i kena pawned by the video as well. HaHa

Oh yea, i've been meeting her quite frequent these few days as she had holidays during the Raya. =)

and oh i watched a local made movie by the title Kami.

Selamat Hari Raya. =D

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s