Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meeting Old Friends 26 May 2008

Last Sunday, Michel came down to KL.

So, a few of us went to MidValley to meet her up and have a small little gathering.

there were just a handful of us there.


JonChu


Jon Chu's sis - Hannah


Yen Shing


June


Kay Jin


Me

we all meet up in Jigsaw Puzzle where i noticed this puzzle which i decided to make a post on it.



we went to Starbucks later on and just fellowship over there.


A group pictures of us.

We left Starbucks after a few hours and headed back into MidValley and we saw this KungFu Panda picture on a board and we......... (click here to see what we did..)


in MPH



TAKE PICTURE AGAIN!!!


Michel and YenShing camwhoring with the bear out of MPH who's giving out sweets to kids wtf...



The gathering was quite short and simple, but its nice meeting old friends. =)

However, the day didn't end there for me and Michel. She followed me home and we had Korean Food at this Korean BBQ Restaurant in Hartamas with my mom. =)


Daorae in Hartamas


Michel and me


Michel and my mom



after dinner, we rushed to Jusco Metro Prima Kepong and joined Joash, May and Uncle Luke for the movie Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
*we(Michel and i) missed the front part of the movie hurhurhur..

after the movie, i sent Michel back to her Uncle's place where she's staying temporarily and i headed home and found out that.....


there's no current for most houses in my garden

O.O

but my house got current!!! hahahaha

that was because the houses that have no current were connected to another electricity station which is different than my house.

*My house along with other house that is in the same row + other rows of houses were connected to another electricity station.

that pretty sums up last Sunday for me. I was out the whole day. haha.. Very tiring but i enjoyed it!!

*no michel is not my GF!!! =P

6 comments:

Shiveeleaves said...

walao eh,sri sinar.
lucky mine got electricity.
that means your house damn near mine,just another neighbourhood.

joshuaongys said...

> Shiveeleaves : lolx hahahaha COOL??

Shiveeleaves said...

walking distance wei!
and i always go there yam cha with kaki 1.

joshuaongys said...

> Shiveeleaves : hahaha den nex time if u manage to recognize me call me bah =)

Shiveeleaves said...

ah ok.
i think u also can recognize some familiar faces,if you bump at us yam cha,it your coursemate too.

joshuaongys said...

> Shiveeleaves : lolx there're many peeps in my course leh.. hahaha i duno can i recognize anot also..





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s