Friday, May 30, 2008

Hillsong United Live In Malaysia 2008

Hillsong United Concert Was AWESOME!!!



Thanks to Randy, i reached in time before the concert started.

It has been quite a while since i last go to such big Christian events. I've been going to various Christian Youth events and i stopped doing so. Don't ask me why.



Anyway, there were lot of people there, i mean YOUTHS.

YOUNG PEEPS!!!


People going into the hall.



Hillsong United performed quite a number of songs...

AND

The pictures will do the talking now..... =)



















*sorry, many pictures weren't clear....


Its nice seeing and being in a whole bunch of people who Worship JESUS.

Everybody was screaming, cheering, clapping, shouting from time to time. That reminds me of myself when i first go to such events : JWTL98, Various H.U.G.E Camps, Planet Shakers Conference and etc



The band was great, The Hillsong United Band

But what was greater, the best thing was

the presence of GOD within us



IT WAS AWESOME!!

=)

going to events means another thing... which is to meet friends and taking pictures with them!!!


Fellow PKs


Fellow PKs take 2


Nigel, Splashmilk, Dillon, Randy, Sandra, Kenn, Michelle, Me


DGMB - David, PamSong, Dillon, Me, Randy


Amanda and I


Esther and I



I don't know about others, but i've enjoyed myself



till next time...

THANK YOU JESUS!!!

12 comments:

.:JoY:. said...

Argh, I can't believe I missed this!! :(

But hey... I know that guy! The one in one of the group photos. Joel Yap! Your friend? Hahah

Marc said...

Is Darlene still the lead worship leader?

joshuaongys said...

> .:JoY:. : well there's this pasion tour coming up, you can go for tat one =) and erm Joel Yap have some kinda connections with me.. hahahaha i don't know how to say it... u go ask him haha

> marc : its not the main band la.. its hillsong united hahaa the youth band lolx

Kevin Tan said...

i got Awesome God by Hillsong United in my playlist. damn nice

joshuaongys said...

> kevin tan : there're many more songs which is BEST ehehhehe =)

Anonymous said...

hey....it was a great concert...do you mind if we take some of the picture?

joshuaongys said...

> his generation : my pictures are not very good wor hahaha, but if you want, feel free to do so, you can use my pictures =)

Evelyncyl said...

Praise the Lord! I love the song "Hosanna"!!

Aiyor. Why Hillsong United never come to east malaysia wan???

joshuaongys said...

> Evelyncyl : hahaha you need people/organisation to bring them over then... nyway yes the song is nice! =)

Li Yuan said...

yer i wannna gooo!
hey you know esther kang?! lol

joshuaongys said...

> liyuan : haaa ended d.. go for PASSION TOUR!! hehehe yeaps i know her =)

jaz said...

for christian downloads pls check this www.gospeldownloads.do.am





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s