Tuesday, July 01, 2008

skipped a few events for ONE party

Last Saturday i woke up around 11am++ O.O

Rushed to college to meet my FYP supervisor along with my group members. I wouldn't say that it was a fruitless meeting, its just a short and brief meeting on what to do + there's a time where i'm the one who do the talking - about the 2nd theft incident in my industrial company.

Had a quick lunch and headed to KLPAC next.

Yes, i was in Urbanscapes @ KLPAC Thanks to Nuffnang.



I was there in the afternoon and i tell you that the weather is SOOOOOO DAMNNN HOTT!!!

I stayed there for just a while, saw a few familiar faces and i even bumped into a girl that was in the same camp as i during National Service a few years back.
*Ahhhhhh, that gives me the urge to organize a NS gathering!!

Anyway i left the scene earlier and of course i "ponteng" RandomActs project rob which happened later in the evening.

*I heard that project rob was fun. =)
**heard that urbanscapes was happening during the night!!




Before that, on Friday... My friend invited me(and his other friends) on facebook to this Models Magazine 2nd Issue Official Launch @ Bar Club and i've rejected that invitation as well.

and so, Yea...

I partially skipped Urbanscapes2008, as well as RandomActs Rob and Models Magazine 2nd Issue Official Launch just for one thing...


The DGMB BBQ Party.

YES, the other events might be happening for many many people out there, but for us DGMB-ians, the BBQ Party RAWKS big time and its HAPPENING to us!!! The party practically lasted for 12 hours (do the counting yourself).

These are the times that you'll really treasure, being with close friends, esp people like us who met randomly and formed a strong bond amongst ourselves. Thats one of the best thing that can happen in life and that happened to me... =)

Thank you peeps....

*actually i was quite disturbed from time to time during the BBQ Party on a personal matter... whatever it is, i still love you peeps.. Hope that this will last.....*fingers crossed*

10 comments:

Hwei Ming said...

oh...what was it?

joshuaongys said...

> choo hwei ming : lolx shhhhhhhhhh ><

Anonymous said...

u urself got a nice weekend too
haha

Pam Song said...

Wah! Who photoshopped that last pic wan? So nice!!! =p

joshuaongys said...

> ren : lolx yeaps i enjoyed my weekend too ehhe

> pamsong : my taikahjie =) hahahahahha u wana know her??

Anonymous said...

i was there too..........

joshuaongys said...

> gary ooi : lolx always miss the chance to meet you peeps wan.. haha

amb3r1te said...

we love u too! hehe~

Simon Seow said...

cheh never invite me, I also joined DGMB for a week mah before DGMB went private.

joshuaongys said...

> amb3r1te : lolx u representing the dgmb-ians ar?? or u and ur bf hehehehe =) thx nyway... hehehe

> simon seow : i have my personal fren to invite ma.. hehehehe nvm lah =)





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s