Tuesday, December 09, 2008

9 Hours Karaoke Session

I just came back from a 9 hours karaoke session.

O.O

am feeling the consequences already, through my throat NOW!!

was told by a friend that a long time ago, such session happened before in this same group of friends from college but i failed to attend it that time....

and usually, whenever we go and have a sing k session its just an average of 5-6 hours per session and...



9 hours of karaoke session is seriously ABSOLUTELY crazy....

went at 6.15pm and we should be checking out at 10.15pm, but because the place wasn't packed and there wasn't other customer just now so they do not have to ask us out to get an empty room for other people... so we just sang as long as we can...



till we got really really +_+

it was crazy but FUN at the same time hahaha we really had a good time lolx

Awesome!! xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll lose my voice within 4 hours of Karaoke. 9 hrs? I will lose my voice for the next couples of months.

YL said...

omg. 9hours?! LOL. i wonder if i'll still have my voice by then -.-

joshuaongys said...

> hyperX : hahahahaha don't sing continuously la hahahah

> Yi Ling : miraculously, i still have my voice here haha





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s