Friday, May 22, 2009

'I'm a Standout in Life'

It appears that many of you out there have already do this very post in order to get into the upcoming Bloggers party by Nuffnang & Tiger. and i'm only posting this up now, Gosh. "Teruk" i know. Hope there's still slot left now. =X



I can't repeat the alphabet from back to front easily
I can't count the distance from each planet in the solar system using your own formula
I can't lick your own elbow
I can't jump and eat chips at the same time.

Sigh.

The reason why i'm posting up this later than many bloggers out there is because i can't think of me being a standout in life. Such a Sad Case. I was scratching my head these few days thinking non-stop about it.



If the title is i have friends who's a standout in life then i can do it straight away in 5 minutes!

Lets just talk about the picture above, from left, there's ShuJian my tallest friend who's at 194cm and he standout almost everywhere he go attracting lots of attention. Then the guy beside him Nigel who've been winning prizes and cash here and there being the luckiest standout!! then Pam the Song who is erm, go read her blog to know how she standout!! and at last there's Royalshortness. His royalty status makes him standout nuff said!! Hah SEE not even 5 minutes!!

Okay but this is about me, me, me and ME! =(

*thinks hard*



Is appearing in the same photo with Liang the Famous Emcee, KennySia the Famous Msian Blogger, Ming the Famous Nuffnang Co-Founder where the photos were published in magazines and newspaper consider as an achievement where i can say that i'm a Standout in life?

..................................

OKAY NEVERMIND!!!

Wait, let me do something first. *drink some liquor in an attempt to get myself braver with more confidence*

I shall convince myself now. I'M A STANDOUT, I'M A STANDOUT, I'M A STANDOUT!!
*found some pictures along the years to show THAT i'm a standout HMPFF



IN 2005, I'M A STANDOUT BECAUSE I CAN GIVE THAT ULTIMATE DEADLY STARE!
*not many people can give that stare okay!



IN 2006, I'M A STANDOUT BECAUSE I AM MUCH MORE COOLER THAN ANYONE ELSE!



IN 2007, I'M A STANDOUT BECAUSE I'M WHO I AM.



IN 2008, I'M A STANDOUT BECAUSE I CAN DO THIS SHOWN ABOVE!
*okay i know everyone can do it also...

okay la cut the crap, let me tell you why i'm a standout in life...



I'M A STANDOUT IN LIFE BECAUSE I CAN BE A CELEBRITY BY DAY AND AN ASSASSIN BY NIGHT AND KEEP IT A SECRET ALL THESE YEARS!!



YOU DOUBT THAT HUH? =X



*Erm, there's still slot hor Nuffnang?

9 comments:

Jeffro said...

and you'll bust nuffnang with those pistols, if you don't get it..

that's why you're a stand out..

Joshua: Agree or not, ppl?
Person#1: errr
Joshua: *bang!*
Person#2: but...
Joshuan: *Bang!*
The whole crowd: "Oi! Not yet finish say la, you're OUT-Standingly scary with pistol can?!"

*grins*

John Mah said...

Errrr.........

joshuaongys said...

> Jeffro : haha water pistols dat is!! making everyone wet!! Ha!!

> John Mah : xD

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Haha u r standingout when u r the chicken little on Nuffnang Music bash!

Fumoffu said...

Hope you get to go to the party then I got the chance to read your interesting party post :D

JolynGoh said...

Oiyo.. Joshy are good at making ppl wet r.. LOL...

joshuaongys said...

> Tian Chad @ 永遇乐 : thats why my assassin picture is the chicken little but with 2 additional pistols! hahahaha

> Fumoffu : ahahahahhaa how sure you are dat if i go that party post will be interesting leh hehe

> JolynGoh : WEH!!! shhhhh

Ren said...

nice PS XD
you of coz stand out lar
especially with your roaster head :D

joshuaongys said...

> Ren : LMAO... u love dat head hor?





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s