Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Industrial Training - Food Hunting Journey

YES!!! 1 Month Down, 5 more Months TO GO!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

3rd WEEK

Alright, this post is about our food hunting journey....

After having lunch under the flyover for quite some time... we became quite fed up with the food over there and one nice day, one of us suggested that we ordered McD delivery.


browsing the internet to decide on what to order.

we didn't wait too long till the delivery arrive


checking on the amount of meals we ordered


i think there are more than 10 meals here hahahaha =)


i introduced the camwhore culture to my colleagues/collegemates WTF!

that was what happened randomly and up till now we've already ordered McD a couple of times.

On the other hand, we found this mix rice(zap fan) stall accidentally... we had to walk quite a distance + we're under the hot sun... O.O

originally we planned to have Chicken Rice for lunch... There are 2 Chicken Rice stalls near the Mix Rice stall.

Let me show u the way to the Mix Rice stall.


the way there...

it wasn't that far actually, but we were under the hot sun, so it was quite TIRING as we're walking there.



I was quite delighted upon finding this "NEW" place to eat till..



my friend mentioned to me that he actually saw the aunty pulling a cockroach out from the curry chicken that i took.... o.O

since then we didn't go back to that stall anymore, we still frequent the Chicken Rice Stall though.

4th Week

Remember that i said my company "kena" broke in here?



NEW COMPUTERS HAVE JUST ARRIVE!!!



=)


*we're actually adapting slowly to the malay food already...

8 comments:

munking1986 said...

Nah,hon't say i din leave my comment here after reading ur blog...

joshuaongys said...

> clement : hahaha okay lor haha thank u lolx

Anonymous said...

the mix rice stall's food is so gross.. tell me where is it.. let me tell my parents and friends not to go there.. hee.. =)

Simon Seow said...

My colleagues and I always go around Sungei Besi and Pudu for good food when we're on night shift.

Anonymous said...

Food~~~
food~~~
Lots of food~~~
Need food for energy~~
to type 1 comment~~~

joshuaongys said...

> hf : erm.. actually, i'm not really sure where is it ><

> simon seow : sure some nicer place rite?? not like the place i go!!!

> 3point8 : lolx go eat then!

Sumandak said...

wahh...u eat so le....u better share some wif me

joshuaongys said...

> Im[a]She : lolx u sure u wan me to share with u ar?? haha





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s