Thursday, June 26, 2008

A POLICE BANG YOUR CAR, ITS YOUR FAULT!!

Whether you want to admit it or not, we all Malaysians know that in Malaysia, police force is in control and they have all the rights to "do anything they want to do" which basicly giving them the GOD status in this country.

Although this post was posted 2 days ago by my friend, i still feel like posting about it. Her case can be summarized in a sentence.

A POLICE BANG YOUR CAR, ITS YOUR FAULT AND YOU WILL GET A SUMMON FOR IT!!


Read the whole story here
"
when we reach there.. we saw the husband and wife there.


they reported the incident before us and were chatting with the staffs there. Upon entering, i already felt something wrong because both husband and wife was sitting outside the room and talking with another officer and i heard the officer say “dont worry.. we will settle this.. blablabla”

so… i went in the room, sit in front of SGT RASIDI and he gave me this smirk on the face. and then i handed my report to him and then he said …

“Sebab dia datang dulu, i akan tengok dari apa yang saya dah dengar. Dalam kes ini, dia pengadu no 1, you no 2.”

“sekarang you tunjuk kat saya apa yang jadi”. and then he handed two toy cars for me. I showed him what happened exactly with my colleague sitting beside me.

Then without even thinking or anything, he said.

“Sekarang dari apa yang i dah dengar, i akan bagi you saman. Kalau you tak puas hati, you boleh bawak kes ini pergi makamah”
"
I believe that there're many more Malaysians who have experienced this before but most of them choose not to voice out and stayed away from it.

So now, one blogger experienced it, blogged about it "the nice way"
(
believe me, there're bloggers who will blog it the fugly way full of foul languages in his/her post)

Lets Spread the news then, blog about it, mass email it and etc.

Accept it or not, we're in our beloved country, MALAYSIA!!

MALAYSIA BOLEH =)

Please read the whole story here, but bare in mind its a very very long post.

A LONG AND INTERESTING POST!!

BLOGPOST on the COMPLAINT.

Apparently, my friend/the blogger - jenifer have wrote in to MALAYSIAKINI and she needs all the support she can get from us in the Malaysia Blogosphere.

BLOGGERS UNITED!!

23 comments:

Balqiz said...

Support! Support!

Unknown said...

haha. if police can be kings then i want to be one as well!

Anonymous said...

Fuck the police. Malaysian police are all useless fat ass bastards who lives on corruption and rape female inmates!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Great complaint.. and while we complain about it, as usual there will not be much we can do about it. I doubt very much there is 'fairness' in this case. I always wonder, should we the people go on strike and end up becoming really aggressive like the things we see in places like Indonesia for example. Even if we did go on strike would make any difference. In some ways or another bloggers putting on strike like this... in this country anyway, won't make much of a difference. Not unless you are like the likes of Jeff Ooi and other political bloggers.... my two cents la.

joshuaongys said...

> balqiz : go her blog and support her too!!

> simon ho : lolx lets all join the police force huh wtf??? then we're police bloggers.. swt

> anonymous : well dats too much then, i believe there're still NICE ones out there, but jz a handful of them only..

> aronil : yea we all know we cant do nothing much about that, thats why jenifer wrote in to Malaysiakini already, lets see how this goes on... she need our support on this matter..

acura said...

Hey Joshua, I am not referring to u in my post. Its good to hear people comment on the latest news like what you did.

But i am referring to one blogger who just copy paste news article. I notice it bcz it is his 3rd or 4th time doing it. So no offence ya ^~^

joshuaongys said...

> acura : lolx i terasa... so malu now.... but its good to hear from you that its not me, however if you got comments bout me, negative ones.. can voice out yea!! i would want to know =)

acura said...

No need be malu la bro haha I am one of your regular readers. If you want to know who I am referring to, I can tell you his url also. ^~^

joshuaongys said...

> acura : aiseh... make me even more malu nia.. lolx

Sue Me said...

i dont understand the mentality of some malaysians ler..polis very big meh??so what if that person is related to the authority???still human what..if salah must admit la.wana kecoh somemore..wtf ler..if wana kecoh banyak sangat..go become a lawyer la..cis..
kor, i damn feel for u ok?? :)

Johnny Ong said...

it's sad to read such thing in malaysia. in the newspaper, u hear only one minister saying that the police force is clean and fair.

but at the street, we hear the negatives from everyone we meet. personally i have 2 encounters with policemen who stopped me wanting to look for faults but can't find any and i scolded them instead ..... hehehe. bear in mind that i was prepared to enter the police station and therefore i dare to scold

Kritz said...

Does this have to do with race or what? This sounds down right terrible! Oh wait, I can't say too much, probably get sued for making some wrong comment because this is the way things work?

bennysia said...

There really are lots of cases like this happening, 2 of my friends had similar incidents before. But again, i don't think there's any use for blogging like this, it'll only make malaysia look ugly. that's all. nothing will change them acting like that. not bloggers like us.

joshuaongys said...

> sue me : aiya dats malaysia lor... in msia, police is really very big.. you haven been involve in anything with them yet.... ><

nvm la =)

> johnny ong : yes its sad and erm i dont think there's only one minister saying that bah... lolx, u scolded them?? blog bout it?? hahahaha

> kritz : i am in no position to say that this have to do with race, but again.. according to my friend, on that time, everyone in the police station were malays, so think for yourself bah..

> bennysia : yes there might be not much use, but at least let people know about the car owner, the car plate number, the incident.. anyhow, my friend jenifer wrote in to MALAYSIAKINI already... =)

Katetricia said...

SUPPORT JOSH!!!

there are being too much!

I experienced it before too!

Worst, he bang me (I was on motor), went to report, and he was the one interview me.

You be the judge! lol

PS: Yeah, I got compound of RM300 that day + damages done to public property of RM100. Result, I refuse to pay, since is not my fault, and I was half damaged too! (my motor and my self, end up going cliniq with a wounded leg, causing me RM70 for bandages and medicine). Haha, the compound receipt still with me though... I leave it to my uncle's friend to settle it.

but it's been so many years now, guess there is no action taken.

Given another chance...I would want to put video recording on my motor! lol

Johnny Ong said...

havent blog abt it b4 on my scolding on those encounters with the nothing better to do policemen

joshuaongys said...

> katetricia : WTF!!! he bang u and u're on a motor then he was the one who's doing the report for u... i am... speechless....... o.O

> johnny ong : lolx plan to do a post on it?? HAHHA im interested heehehe

Katetricia said...

lol no comment.

all I could say..

welcome to Malaysia!!

at young age, I love & proud being Malaysian, simply because we have all we need.

now...sadly.. I still love Malaysia, simply for the BEST FOOD Around in the world! LOL

Cheerios!

joshuaongys said...

> katetricia : yea take away those stuffs, our country is a great country, with the delicious food around!! =)

AdrianC said...

aiyah Malaysia got no hope already. just migrate elsewhere and leave these people to ROT.

joshuaongys said...

> adrianc : aiseh well i choose not to think that way.. lolx there's sure other negative stuffs/issues in other country... and Malaysia is still my beloved country.. BECAUSE OF THE FOOD HERE!! you can hardly get food as nice as the ones here in malaysia if you go overseas haha

babychyu said...

WTF ~
Mata DAI SAI KAH??
mata not human ?
what a shame of MATA !!!!!
buwee my joshua !!

joshuaongys said...

> babychyu : mata didnt bully me la hahaha bully my fren, i read her post den i got angry so i post bout it also lor hehehehe

anyway since when i belong to u jor ar?? u belong to me got lar, i bought u on facebook friends for sale!! haha =)





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s