Sunday, June 01, 2008

Tagged by Kelli and HweiMing

Got tagged by Kelli and HweiMing on the same tag

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1. I can sit in front of the computer the whole day, AND I MEAN THE WHOLE DAY!!! except for meals and toilet business la duh..

2. I used to read a comic book before i sleep last time..

3. Most of the times when i'm using the computer, i'll put my legs on top of the table... hahaha i jz feel like doing so everytime.

4. I camwhore VERY much last time... O.O

5. I was a FATTY BOM BOM during primary school days, NO!!! NO PICTURES WILL BE PROVIDED!!

6. i love taking random shots with camera

7. i'm the only one who love taking pictures in my group of personal friends.

8. i'm a webmaster for a dance website hahahaha roflmao!!

9. i always wanted to walk under the rain and stand still there for a period of time but haven try before

10. i jz made frens with a bunch of crazy bloggers hahaha

11. i love lying down on my house floor... for no reason..

12. i used to attend many christian youth events and stopped till recently, i attended back..

13. i'm a PK... guess what is that...

14. I am proud BEING A PK!!

15. i love blogging =)

I wont be tagging anyone here bah, Enjoy! =)

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s