Thursday, June 05, 2008

PetalingStreet is 5 Years Old

This is a testimonial for PPS. =)

Years ago, when i first heard about PetalingStreet, i thought that it was some forum site or a website containing some information on PetalingStreet (the place itself in KL).



It took me quite a while till i surf the site myself only to find out that the site is a blog aggregator. Back then, i didn't really use PPS service as i think that the things i blog (eg:today i woke up, i eat, i sleep...) was quite boring and i figured out that people wont want to read it.

Instead, i'm one of the stalkers that stalked various bloggers who pinged their blog-posts there. I was really an invisible reader then. Going from blog to blog without leaving any footprint in each blogs.

Slowly, i blog more about other things other than what i do daily, i started pinging my posts on PPS. Although the traffics wasn't that much, i am still satisfy that i have like 5 person who will read my blog that time.

Throughout these years, PPS have been a place on the net where i can find interesting stuffs to read as well as getting readers into my blog. I'm glad that i know about this site back then.



HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TO PETALINGSTREET!!

Thanks to the peeps @ PetalingStreet who maintained the site that provided me loads of interesting stuffs for read all these while.



*i still stalk certain blogs on PPS =)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

And I tot
"Petaling Street"

is the street in KL. lmao

joshuaongys said...

> lynn : hahahahaha i though so at the first time i heard bout it ><

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hahah ok la ok la... Happy Birthday to Petaling Street

Anonymous said...

I love PPS!!!

Anonymous said...

Indeed PPS is doing a great job gaining hits for all of us.

But... These few days, PPS has been crazy, I can't seem to ping my posts. =(

joshuaongys said...

> aronil : aiseh.. like u're forced to say so de.. =|

> gary ooi : lolx who dont love PPS??

> w3 : really?? i can wor.... hmm





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s