Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday to Adeline Chyu

I know MDG Season 1 ended long time ago, but i'm sure you all still remember the girls right??



Everyone know RingoTan right?? Ringo of Cheeserland.

She had her birthday in the MDG house last month.


Many people sent birthday wishes to her through the net in her blog.

and now

Remember this girl??



ITS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! Her 21st BIRTHDAY!!

YingYing, this is your present from me, a Maxda RX8





Your Favourite Car!!! HAHAHA

wish you your get your dream car soon!!!

PEEPS, GO TO ADELINE'S BLOG AND GIVE HER SOME LOVE SEND HER BIRTHDAY WISHES!!

9 comments:

RealGunners said...

actually, i never watch MDG at all :D

Simon Seow said...

you're rich. i only give her Pikachu.

joshuaongys said...

> realgunners : hahaha its alrite, the show is not very nice.. i myself stopped halfway ><

> simon seow : lolz YES I'M RICH!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

The Faux Fashionista said...

Mmm that car is awesomeeee :)

joshuaongys said...

> The Faux Fashionista : now u know why adeline's fav car is RX8 lor hhaha

KawaiiKawabe said...

Will you wish me and give me a grant present on my 21th birthday? haha... A Mini would be a good idea too.

joshuaongys said...

> queenz : hahahaha i did dat for u ma rite hahahahhaa got other thing sumore roflmao

babychyu said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! madza RX8
ish ish !!!!
u gimee me a toy car enough lor !!!

ish ish !!!
thank you very much joshua !!!!
thanks for the blog !
thank you !!! THANK YOU !!!

muuuaks...

joshuaongys said...

> babychyu : toy car lar?? haha no prob!! nonid thank me la haiyo =)





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s