Thursday, June 12, 2008

8-Course Fusion Dinner, HERE I COME!!

Yes!! ITS TONIGHT!!! I am in the list of 40 Nuffnangers to go to this dinner!!


and i'm the 1st one on the list..... ERM...

i heard that the 1st one have to go up on stage and do something.....

ERMMMMM

DIEEEEEEE!!!!!


and then my friend told me that there's someone higher...



AHHHHH why they put her down there in the list wan... hmmm

hope i won't be call on stage heeeejavascript:void(0)


and again, THANKS TO NUFFNANG!!

anyway

those who will be there

See You!!!

9 comments:

atrica said...

hey there...

you're the 1st, and i'm the last... hahaaa...

see u there... :)

joshuaongys said...

> baby^atrica : actually, i'm not the first hehehehehe there's someone higher than me ><

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

u know i tot u were the highest lol hahhaa

yuhhui said...

Hahah! I didn't even know there was a full list.. lolx

Simon Seow said...

See you there.

joshuaongys said...

> aronil : lolx i thought so also till stanley told me dat there's another one down there haha

> -yuhhui- : now you know!! ehehhe

> simon seow : see you there!

Tiffanie Tan said...

hmm, airina lee...my friend la....lol

Tiffanie Tan said...

http://everythingthinkthink.blogspot.com/2008/05/fishing-my-way-to-made-of-honour.html

joshuaongys said...

> tiffanie tan yan-yi : lolx its a small world after all rite?





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s