Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anything?? WHATEVER LA!!

If you have been surfing blogs with Nuffnang Ads, you might see one of the ads as below.


Anything, Whatever.

Any Taste for Any Thirst, A Surprise in Every Can!

I heard about this specific drink when they first created it and released it in Singapore. I've been wanting to get my hands on it since then.

Then i saw this specific Ad by Nuffnang that THEY ARE FINALLY HERE IN MALAYSIA!!



Immediately, i went to the nearest 7-Eleven and buy 4 cans of AnythingWhatever with RM1.80 each.



I was really excited when i open the can opener as i have no idea what is inside the can and i got even more excited when i started drinking. Lolx

Man, the person who started this is really smart. The idea is brilliant and and i'm sure i'll go 7-Eleven again LATER for more!!

i want to get my hands on all the 12 types available!!


Anything - Carbonated Soft Drink
Cola
Cola with Lemon
Apple
Fizz Up
Cloudy Lemon
Root Beer


Whatever - Non-carbonated drink
Ice Lemon Tea
Peach Tea
Jasmine Green Tea
White Grape Tea
Apple Tea
Chrysanthemum Tea

You Should really try it!!

For more Information
Logon to http://www.anything.com.my/



*No!! nobody is paying me for writing this post, i'm writing this because i really like the drink/brand/product =)

7 comments:

speak in doodles said...

Seems like such a cool drink. Wish they had that where I'm at (US) Mb you can e-bay it overseas^^

c h e l said...

will have one for myself soon..

3POINT8 said...

oh watever~~~

babychyu said...

eeeeeeeee.. i wan i wan ..!!
buy me each can 1 ~

joshuaongys said...

> speak in doodles : lolx yes its cool(for me lar haha)... dun have to e-bay it la hahaha you can have those specific drinks over there in overseas.. hehe

> c h e l : we go get together k?? hehe

> 3point8 : ANYTHING LA!!! =)

> babychyu : can! ANYTIME U WAN!! you come find me den i buy u hahaha

DineometerDeb said...

Yeah, send us some in the US.

joshuaongys said...

> dineometerdeb : i wish i have money to do so haha





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s