Monday, June 09, 2008

visiting multiple friend's blogs

how many of you have a long list of friends blogs that you don't really visit.... it just stays there..
i've always wanted to pay a visit to the blogs on the side --------> there

The blogs that belong to my P E R S O N A L friends...

i want to keep myself updated about them... but somehow, as time passes by, the list grew longer... and i got lazier... and when i came awake.. years have passed...

FINALLY, i completed the visits/bloghops to my friends blogs...

some people aren't blogging at that URL anymore thus having me deleting their blog links..

but i'm happy most of them still blog at the same place...

i spent quite a long time reading through some of their recent posts... left some comments as well

realize that i lost in touch with some friends...

found out that OWHHHH HE/SHE KNOW HER/HIM!!!

its really interesting man...

hope i can do this more frequently... =)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! u should drop by at Babe Pink Club more often..^_^

joshuaongys said...

hahaha if u update more often den i ma drop by more lo

Hwei Ming said...

I use google readers for all those slow update orang...haha...

joshuaongys said...

> choo hwei ming : lolx i prefer going to the links one by one de

Joshua said...

Hehe. I hear you, man. Except, I have a short list. I do have a lot of bookmarks, though. Hundreds. Well organized, even. :D As I cruise through the Internet I'm like, "Hey, this is interesting, I'll read this 'later'". How many do I ever return to? How many are NOT dead links? How many do I go, "Why the crap did I ever bookmark this page"? :)

joshuaongys said...

> joshua : i use to have a lot of bookmarks as well haha but since i formatted my com, i lost all those links.. and yea finally someone understand how i feel hehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Aiyah! I don't have this sort of list! Only in mybloglog! But who ever poke into my site I sure poke back want! U poke me I poke u! He! He!
BTW tq very much for pokeing into my site! Hope it is not too horny!
Have a very nice day!

joshuaongys said...

> Hor ny Ang Moh : hahahaha its alrite... nice poking around huh?? lolx managed to poke any othr horny bloggers?? hehehe

Joshua said...

Ha! Yeah, I formatted my hard drive two months ago--and I forgot to back up my bookmarks. The only backup I had was from two years ago! Oh well, I didn't really lose anything. And, now, I have old bookmarks back that I had already deleted. :D

joshuaongys said...

> joshua : wahh u backup bookmarks from previous years.. hee nice.. i dont save bookmarks hehe i jz remember the sites





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s