Sunday, January 18, 2009

Comp down, Car down, Exam down, Awesome!

COMP DOWN

One day just before i have my first exam paper, Thursday.

It was a nice morning where i came out from my room and realize that the computer was not on(i remembered i left it on the previous night), and so i had my finger pressing the on button on the CPU and i was surfing the net in no time.

About an hour after that, the whole computer shut down by itself and i thought that it was like nothing, so i bend down a bit to on my comp again. *pop* i heard a sound followed by the smell of something burnt...

Yes la there goes my computer i tell you.... Habis..... (well actually, its just around the time already... my comp have been loyal to me for 4 whole years..)

I spent my whole day studying + sleepwaking then, No computer, No internet, Just revision....

Sound pretty nice huh? well i spent most of the time sleepwaking..... sleeping and waking up in a repeating matter...

CAR DOWN

Brought my CPU over to a friend's house near Tarc in the night and everything went well... Ask a few questions related to the exam that is going on the next day... and when i was fetching this friend back home...

I was going to stop in front of a traffic light on Jalan Genting Klang, one step on the clutch and I SWEAR I WASN'T GOING ROUGH ON THE PEDAL and all i knew was the clutch pedal never came up again. Yes, one step on the pedal and it never came up indicating that i can never continue driving that night already because i can't freaking change my gear with the clutch sleeping soundly in such a way.... O.O

Toll Truck arrived, reached home around 3am++ gah....

EXAM DOWN

I don't really know how to describe how was my first day of exam. Let me just share with you all what my friend said.

My friend : After approx one hour in the exam, i look around and was shocked to find out that EVERYONE practically stopped writing having problem answering the questions...

It was somewhat a rare scene because normally in such condition, after 1 hour, you'll see MORE people writing MORE FASTER because there's 1 more hour left!!

AWESOME?

Yea, these few days have been really awesome, absolutely uber awesome!!

Damage done with me coming online at home successfully at this very moment with my computer having a new Motherboard, Processor and Harddisk.

Goodbye Intel Hello AMD.

D.a.m.n

!@^%^$(*@%#^@#(!@*!%#&*!%@!*%#(^!%@*$$@#!

9 comments:

§pinzer said...

AHAHAHAHAHA

ok that was pure evil. but u did ask me to laugh.

aiyo im so disappointed with myself :c

joshuaongys said...

> §pinzer : gah bugger =D

Annoymous said...

The exam's difficult? hmmm..

Nigel Sia said...

All the best for your exam!

YL said...

haha! sounds as though it's a blessing yet maybe not. LOL. exam down but your car and comp is down ):

Chee Ching said...

There's always a silver lining :D

陈一豪 said...

eh what car you drive? Let me drive next time pretty please :D

Anonymous said...

aawwwwwwww.... poor joshua...
*hugs... hugs*

joshuaongys said...

> Harmony : can say so.. ha =X

> Nigelais : thanks =D

> Yi Ling : i think i shall think that way hahaha..

> chingy : lolx wat la...

> 陈一豪 : hahahaha why so u can have the clutch sleeping experience?

> DiEsE : thanks there *smile*





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s