Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bloggers Gone Crazy Past Midnight

The last time i saw a bunch of bloggers gone crazy in the middle of the night was like lotsa months ago earlier this year. They even got horny and such started talking stuffs about ***.

and just only, all of a sudden, there's this random group of bloggers started going crazy on Innit chatbox. AGAIN. T_T



and because i was freaking hungry, i joined in the craze too.... *laughs*

Yea, as stupid as it seems, we're a bunch of uber-super-sangat-very-很-非常-超级-hyperactive bloggers getting excited this very hour at this very weekend. I don't really know why the others got excited but i'm excited because of this!!



See You There! =)

8 comments:

kim said...

wow i see myself there.
MONKEY MILO! WOHOOO!

and and i got most pit tix for the MTV world stage but i don think im going :(

Clarisse Teagen said...

hahaha, I saw that.
But i was so tired i went to sleep.

Ying Zi said...

WAH, why no me de? I sad liao la,you just made me cry! :'(

joshuaongys said...

> kim : monkey milo is wut... T___T

> Clarisse Teagen : hahahhaha aiseh

> Ying Zi : ahhhh dont sad dont cry!!

TheJessicat said...

I SAID TAU SAH PNEAH! =(

joshuaongys said...

> ~ ♥ J E SS I C A . T : haha nex time la ok?

superwilson said...

i want! i want!

joshuaongys said...

> superwilson : u wana get crazy ahh? haaaa





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s