Thursday, August 20, 2009

Resume For Blogging Job

Here i am writing a blog post that's related to the recruitment of an Official blogger for a TV reality television series.





From the requirements, i would say that i definitely fit in.

I can commit for a total of 4 months in Singapore, i'm fluent in both English and Chinese and i can blog more than 80 blog posts in the period given!

Let me just share what i've done thus far with my blog.







I've been fortunate enough to get invited to Media events which involves big companies such as Canon, Nokia, Hennessy, Coca-Cola and not forgetting; I was one of the affiliated blogger for Comic Fiesta 2008.







Besides that, i've also blogged about various events, from music events, dance events to clubbing ones, concerts. I truly enjoy blogging these stuffs as I get to give my readers not only my personal opinion but also a clearer picture of an event.

Sometimes, i will add some self compiled videos to make my post more appealing. Videos examples here MINT Magazine Launch, LG Malaysia Blog Launch, Tiger Stand Out Party & the recent Eason's Moving on Stage 26 Concert.

Following a few reality series such as Malaysian Dream Girl 1 & 超级星光大道 of Taiwan and etc along the years blogging about it as an audience, being so, i believe i have a few valuable thoughts and insight to share with the people behind the scene.





Last but not least, i've made lot of friends through blogging where i love meeting people and i would love to work with the people behind the scene getting more experience.

I hope that I can take my blogging experience a step further and get this job as HPSpace’s official blogger as I’ll do my best!

Thanks. =)

17 comments:

KY said...

good luck joshua!

Ren said...

go ahead and do it!
knowing ur passion on blogging, you can definitely do this job nicely :D

Anonymous said...

good luck joshy!!

i dont know what to say but i hope you'll get it!
gee. go go go joshy!

Pam Song said...

Go for it!

Linda Chantelle N. said...

all the best!!!!

Jacquelyn Ho said...

祝你好运!加油加油加油!

And I was at GACC 08 too! did you go this yr?

Hwei Ming said...

gone case la.. my house so famous now...

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Woo~ hope you can make it~!

pb said...

hey, hope u'll get this job!! we all knw ure capable of handling this well =)

Jen said...

i cant think of anyone who's more qualified than you!! woot! fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Ceddy said...

I have read through other bloggers' entries to participate. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing?
I'm not saying this because you're my friend but I like the way you cover an event, you know what is it to write and what's really lame.
If one of those lame bloggers are chosen, I think HP can suck it.

joshuaongys said...

> KY : wahh thanks weh =)

> Ren : thanks there. =D

> alLets' Lexy : hahaha like go go power ranger only.. thanks nyways =)

> pamsong : okieee

> OnLyDa : yesh!

> Jacquelyn Ho : 真的非常谢谢你!! no i wasn't at Gacc xD =X

> Hwei Ming : HAHAHAH U DONT SAY NOBODY KNOW LAAAA lol

> Tian Chad @ 永遇乐 : i hope so too!

> pb : hey rare seeing u commenting here but nyways all thanks to u =)

> Jen : wah dont say that, there're many more qualified ppl out there!! and er later u cant fix back ur fingers and toes dont blame me ahhh =D

> Ceddy : ahaha thanks man, appreciate that =)

Janna Wong Q.E. said...

that's one impressive resume. =)

Charlie said...

I'll see you again soon

joshuaongys said...

> Janna Wong Q.E : thank you =)

> BLue : if i get this la that is!

sheon said...

GO GO JOSHUA RANGER!!!

joshuaongys said...

> sheon : thanks there =)





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s