Thursday, February 26, 2009

OLD TRAFFORD, HERE I COME!!!

I just had my first testing this morning on the system i'm working on for my current final year project.

Gonna have my second testing this Saturday and i have yet finish all my part. Gah.

Anyways, GUESS WHAT AWAITS ME WHILE I'M OUT AT COLLEGE EARLY TODAY??



came back home and my dad pass me an envelope with this...

IT WAS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED
AND I DIDN'T IMAGINE THIS COMING MY WAY!!

I WON A CONTEST BY COLLECTING MISTERPOTATO PACKETS AND SUBMIT THEM TO MAMEE.

Awesome!!

but seriously, I forgot how much empty packets of mister potato i've submitted previously but i'm pretty sure it's NOT THAT much. That doesn't matters anymore already now, right? xD



and so, I WILL BE HEADING TO OLD TRAFFORD FOR A SOCCER MATCH for the first time of my life being a ManUtd(not so hardcore anymore though) supporter along with other winners of the competition!!!

If everything goes smooth that is.hmmm

fingers crossed.

Now, i shall go back to my final year project.

SHUCKS...

wish me all the best!

Related Links :
road-to-old-trafford-with-mister-potato
40-bloggers-project

17 comments:

Myhorng said...

wow. if something touch wood went wrong and u can't go.. give it to me ya.

阿棗 陳 Zoe said...

bring me go pls~~~~~ sobbbbb

joshuaongys said...

> Myhorng : lolx u also buta buta get to go krabi ma xD hahahaha well if i think something went wrong i can give u de if they let la hahah

> 阿棗 陳 Zoe : aiseh... hugs

Anonymous said...

yau mou?!?!?!

next time i also wanna enter contest wtf..

Nigel Sia said...

Take nice pics!

-popjammerz- said...

GOOD FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CincauHangus.com said...

go buy a better cameraaaaa!!!!!!

Andrew said...

omgosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! super cool!! congrats bro!! =D that's like chance of a lifetime... i dun think i'll ever get to watch man utd play unless i book the tickets like one year ahead!! LOL +D

CONGRATS BRO!! pls remember to buy me coca cola!! +D haha..

debra fong said...

OMG SHIT.
DAMN LUCKY RIGHT!!!!
congrats weih!!!:D

i just wrote about project trafford but i didnt bother participating:P hahahaha

and,when are you leaving for manchaster?SO NICE LA.

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh shiooooookk to the maxxx! Gratss!!! Next time my turn pulak!! :p

YL said...

wow. congrats there :)

Anonymous said...

Cool!! Really is a unique chance! Flying to UK and all right?

joshuaongys said...

> Yatz : yau wor hahaha i should ask u all enter together gather rite? ha

> Nigelais : i wish i have nice camera to do so weh haha

> -popjammerz- : Thanks hehe!

> CincauHangus.com : no mahney =(

> Andrew : super awesome too!!! hahahha yesh yesh chance of a lifetime hahahah u??? got chance wan la =D alrites!

> debra fong : yes, extremely lucky!! hahhaaha i'll be watching the mu vs liv match there =)

> wen pink : YES!!! THANKS!! haha next time ur turn i congrats u =)

> Yi Ling : thank you!!

> julian : yes, totally unexpected haha.. xD

Lemuel Yee Ngan Foong said...

So lucky one!

Now make sure you DO NOT wear your imitation MU jersey!

... have the decency to buy ori one!

Jason Lioh said...

Let me go lah!

Anonymous said...

waa..congrats dude..and yeah borong MU ori jersey as much as u can there :P

joshuaongys said...

> Lemuel : ha yesh!!! and uh the imitation one was like more than 5 years weh hahaha

no need to buy la, they'll give me one for free xD

> Jasonmumbles : why u didnt collect seals and join?? hehehe

> twenty-six : thanks there!! and ehhh yea hor, i go there buy come back sell hahahah good idea...





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s