Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fast Update #38 FYP T__T

Me have many stuffs to blog.

Me no time to do so.Cuz.

Me is occupied by FinalYearProject.

Have been locking myself up in my house for quite a long time now. I need to breathe. Gah.

and you know what, this is actually a good way to save money!!
*just making myself to feel a little bit better.

and so yea, have to get back to more PHP, MYSQL and maybe some AJAX codes. Maybe.

before i forget, this is 1 random photo i found many weeks ago where this boy look like Jay Chou 周杰伦. This picture was taken not long ago @ an event at SOULed OUT Sri Hartamas.



Oh yea and my body is causing me lotsa troubles these few days. Darn...

Till then.

5 comments:

YL said...

though you're busy do take care yea? your health is more important :)

xu.xu.moi said...

getting old liao la, need to take care your body more

joshuaongys said...

> Yi Ling : i will, thanks!!

> sirei : ehhhh no la, not like what you think, i think i ate or did something wrong so my body is complaining... =(

Anonymous said...

wa~little jay chou~^^

joshuaongys said...

> FanG : hahaha looks alike rite?





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s