Monday, July 13, 2009

Fast Update #68 Look What I've Got!

My bloody Samsung U600 have been MIA for like 1 week plus already and i've totally gave up on it already. and so i got myself a new phone, erm not exactly new la, its like 3rd hand from my friend. Better than nothing right?

A Sony Ericsson w380i. Yea i've abandon Nokia for quite some time already. From N73 to Samsung U600 a slide phone and now SEw380i a flip phone. Hope that this one can last longer.



and uh oh i just collected the stuffs i won!!!!


a Man Utd Smirnoff Limited Edition Jersey

and


2 Tickets to the match this weekend!

From Here!!

Thanks to Smirnoff!!
*let me show off a bit la okay? I'm very upset that i get 2 stupid coupons ONLY compare with Sam who got RM150 worth of vouchers with people laughing at me la okay?

8 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Bloody hell, I only got RM 58 tickets and a cap.

akkmutd said...

My mate and I purchased the same ticket and gate entrance as you, hopefully we can meet up and sit by each other in the stadium again just like in the Theatre of Dreams back in March. This time I'm sure the score would be a different one. :)

joshuaongys said...

> Simon Seow : better than nothing rite? =D

> akkmutd : owhhh!! GREAT!!! lolx eh hey!!! lol yahhhh hope so bah and see u!

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. my boyf only got the RM58 tix and the cap. same as simon. Lol.

anyways, see you there!

joshuaongys said...

> xox `Lyng` xox : haha congrats to ur bf!! and yea see u there if i see u =D

JunJun-Riko said...

got new phone sumore... hng~

Myhorng said...

should i comment what i got?

joshuaongys said...

> JunJun-Riko : dun hng la, guai =D

> Myhorng : lolx no nid la the whole world noes already! haha





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s