Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Glory Glory ManUnited!!!

its a goal spree day at Manchester United Stadium!!!



i was so tired after taking my dinner just now and then chee hwa sms me asking where am i.....

all of a sudden i remember that tonight there's a match between ManUtd and Roma... so i replied back asking him to watch soccer...

and so, the both of us sat in a mamak nearby watching soccer

in 20 minutes, ManUtd is already leading 3-0 and we were like DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH

cause the 1st leg match between them, Roma won ManUtd 2-1 and they played like hell..



this stupid match, they played like how i play my Fifa2007 games... scoring after scoring without a sweat

we were laughing throughout the whole match, laughing at how Roma keeper look like with his "Shit aura" face stoning here and there!!!

2 words to Roma = Moi Ham!!! lolz....

and that words can be use towards me as well... Moi Ham

because i have to go for the 2nd Canon product training later in Kelana Jaya.. and its 9am till 5pm...

andy is coming to fetch me around 6.30am - 7.00am

OMG *_*

I'm SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s