Monday, May 14, 2007

the week that was

i haven blog for one whole week...

well, i could say that nothing much happen this week..

haven been pulling myself back to reality, with "slightly earlier sleeping/waking up times"

for months, i've been going out late at night.. dont ask me what do i do.. just plain stupid stuffs....

and now i have to go back to normal lifestyle as i'm getting myself ready for college life soon...

something special happen this week which i dont even dare to imagine will happen, i thought that will only happen in my dreams after what happen ages ago but well.. it just happen like that and i thank God for that... you might not understand what am i writing in this paragraph, nevermind... it wasnt meant for you to understand

anyways.. today we have a nice and simple Mother's day celebration in church...

because its Mother's Day, the fathers have to cook.. lolz

the sermon was about Mother.. and after the service.. we have a small prayer session to bless the mothers among us




and then we took our lunch with the foods cook by the Fathers





later on in the afternoon, i made someone upset...Dont ask me why and how.

and when i saw that sms stated that she've boiled something for me as i've frequent stomach pain recently, i was touched...

met up for a few mins and she passed me the drink she've boil... enough said... ><

went for dinner with my family to celebrate Mother's Day



and finally, watching Manchester United claiming the EPL champions in a nearby Mamak stall...

*read back my post... and i can hardly understand what was i typing.. argh... anyhow.. thats all...

for now....

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s