Tuesday, January 23, 2007

a post dedicated to ZoE

today someone called me and woke me up around 12 sumthg.... sei soh por ZoE was on the phone....

well, his brother came and fetch me and i went to their house...

then only i know why she find me, asked me to teach her statistic because her exam is around the corner... i thought she want me to teach her on some basic codes to blog...

big big misunderstand.... lolz just because i said the diploma course i graduated have a major in statistics, and then i was going in and out of my room to the hall replying her on MSN the previous night...

was busy thinking about other stuffs so i replied wrongly...

anyway i took my lunch at her house... she and her brother made the lunch haha.. which consist of, erm.... nuggets, potato/cheese, ham/duno wat, and etc lolz

its kind of weird having a lunch like that hahaha.. but anyway thank you lar Zoe kekekekeeke

go your house to "cheat drink cheat eat" is nice hahaha for i haven do so for quite long already kakakaka...



anyway.. after eating, she pass me her statistic notes and start doing her pass year paper, and at the same time i tried my very best to recall back what i've learn erm... 2-3 years ago... as i learn statistic during my very 1st sem of Diploma...

and what happened?? we found out her brother is more suitable to teach her rather than me, because i've forgotten quite about statistics and her brother just learn that topic in his last semester...


end up her brother teaching her and i disturbing around hahahaha....

after quite some time, she decided to relax and so...


her "Very tired" brother/teacher rest on the couch and she watch tv....

went back around 6pm... hahaha... conclusion is i didnt help any much and i got to eat and drink in people's place..

Zoe you dont mind wan hor?? muahahhaha I'm so EVIL..

well i shall wait and see on what u've say la.. after exam find me hor?? listen 1st hehe

*and oh ya, its really nice meeting u again hehe ^^

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s