Friday, January 26, 2007

life's like that

you know, there are times you'll be sitting in front of your computer relaxing..

maybe listening to some mp3s... chatting with a few people... but however your brain will still be wandering around...

many things are playing around in my mind now... its 2.43am in the morning

my leg is kinda hurting... played basketball earlier tonight.. and for many months i haven play like how i played tonight... played quite seriously, have a few knocks here and there.. played till very tired

and of course, i enjoyed myself tonight...

anyway, many things have been in my mind throughout this whole week... seems like i go out every single day in this week.. every day going out with different people...

chat about many stuffs, topics are such as studies, relationships, people around us, hobbies, some very personal secrets...

remind me back of many memories, be it either secondary school memories or college life memories... my friends and my relationships..

if can, i really do not want to forget a single bit of thing that happen in my life, eventhough its very very sad, i hope i can remember it all..

as i was looking through the photo albums i have, i recalled back many stuffs.. and i mean like really many many stuffs... but i forgotten every bit of it till i saw all the photos i took before...

well then, life's like that...

i'm HAPPY with my current life...

thank GoD for giving me such wonderful memories... ^^

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s