Sunday, December 17, 2006

One Week Before Christmas


+ something to think about +

i love taking photos with my hp and
recently i think that the quality of my
1Megapixel phone cant satisfy me anymore
so? 5 Megapixel would be excellent!! lolz N95 will do for me
but its... 2k-3k.... and its SOOOO BIG in SiZe!! ZZZZ

just one week before Christmas, every church around the world is still busy with their plans for Christmas celebration..

my church will be celebrating Christmas one day earlier this year which is on the 24th of Dec and just now, after Sunday service... we still have a few practice for the presentations on that day

i snapped quite a number of photos and choose some to post here...

Enjoy!!~

























i'm sure that this year Christmas will be an enjoyable one!!

so people, why not make a plan for u and your family to go to a nearby church to celebrate Christmas...

rather than bringing your whole family to eat and "hangkai" in shopping mall
why not go to church and celebrate christmas??
i'm sure that you can celebrate Christmas more happily like that
after all, people in churches are friendly and for sure you wont feel like left alone during Christmas =P





still dont know what to do to celebrate Christmas???
see my want to kill you if you continue staring at me eyes or not??

so just listen to my advice and go to church to celebrate Christmas ^^

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s