Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Celebration 06 @ Church

birthday celebration was simple, christmas celebration was nice ^^

as usual, each year... we'll have a few presentations from the adults, youths and children...

of course, it all started with worship session

and then, the presentation started...


by the adults


by the kids


by the kids 2

.
by the kids3


by the kids 4


i really do love kids lolz


by the youths

well there's a sketch and i didnt take photos of it... i'll see whether i can get the pictures from other people and add it in here next time


after everything... everybody was taking pictures


like me and my sister


wai ken and me


the sketch group


me and lili


im with 2 superheroes( this two small kid are wearing superman shirt) ^^


well... kids can really pose huh


like this... a solo picture of superman


and his blur blur brother ( so cute right??)


hugging each other on christmas, thats the theme of christmas - LOVE


and so, my sister made a different kind of look for me to take picture of her


i just love both this small kids soooo much!!


wey dont take my picture liao larh!!! superman gets irritated already lolz


><


attempting to fly in front of the camera

well thats all for now Merry Christmas!! ^^

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s