Monday, December 17, 2007

i can build a soccer field!!

there's 2 hours break today when i'm in college and i went to the study room with my some of my course mates after taking lunch with them...

guess what i did... i build myself a soccer field!! with a ball and erm...

a swan..

rofl





yea thats me, a TARC student...
who gets too much stress..

pass 2 weeks have been like infinite loop to me..
assignments after tests and tests after assignments non-stop...

this is the 3rd week of DOTA(Deadline of the Assignments)

i have a 25 -30pages Operating System Research due this Friday..
Other than that, i have DSA Lab Test on this wed as well..

the best part is yet to come..

next week- 4th week of DOTA
which is the week where Christmas falls in

Networking Skill Base Assessment-Lab Test(24th Dec)
DSA Assignment Part 3 (26th Dec)
Short Story Test (27th Dec)
Database Assignment Part 3(28th Dec)
Database Lab Test (28th Dec)

chun right? happening right? gimme 5!!

oh ya btw.. anyone know whats wrong with Maxis Hotlink today?? i was checking my remaining credits and i got this..

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s