Wednesday, December 26, 2007

AVP2

yes, guys can get "pregnant"!! lolz... go watch AVP2 then you'll somehow understand..

aliens will come out from your stomach regardless you are male or female..

><

watched Alien VS Predator 2 just now...

quite disappointed... don't ask me why, i just feel that its not nice...

compared to National Treasure, no doubt i will choose National Treasure!!

however thats my own opinion, you might have different thoughts...

so now, after Christmas, New Year's Eve is coming... well

=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you same taste as me. I did felt the AVP2 not nice too!! Compare to AVP1, I prefer the episod 1 as well!!
Damn disappointed with the AVP2, not much surprise or special, and just send 1 predator to earth only.....

ikengkai
http://kengkai.blogspot.com/





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s