Thursday, July 05, 2007

Transformer IMAX and Old Town White Coffee

it was quite a "day" for me...

as you can see, in my previous post i stated that i reached college at around 7.30am++

and college ended at 5pm for me today...

i rush home straight away through LRT-KTM

bath and took my dinner rushingly and drove to Genting Klang to meet up with Yew Joe they all

by then, it was around 8pm...



went into the IMAX cinema at 9.10pm and watched Transformer for the second time...

and OMG.. the screen is sooooooooooooo HUGE!!!!!!!!!

i was like erm.. at the 8th row from the screen.. and it was too near for me!!!

it would be nicer if i seat a few more rows back...

but anyways, no regrets watching for the 2nd time... i still laugh when there are some funny scene and sit still during the action scenes despite knowing what will happen...

no dont get me wrong, i'm not like a DIE HARD fan of TRANSFORMER... but everything in this movie really capture my thoughts.. from storyline to music to graphics and etc.. everything was really impressive!! i really really seldom watch a movie for more than one time... and this is one of the rare time... ><



after the movie we went to this OLDTOWN white coffee shop in Genting Klang



3 of us (PengYee,YewJoe and me) ordered half boil egg... and well the waiter asked us that we want to add bread or not with the half boil egg... we said ok without further thoughts....

and soon... this came..



okay... that was not like what we've expected... its like.... erm..... speechless we were wondering how are we gonna put that thing in our mouth...



and so, we put soy sauce and pepper powder...



made it become like that... and we ate it...

WHAT??? YOU HAVE A BETTER WAY TO EAT THAT??

lolz.... if you have.. please tell me... i would want to know..



PengYee who "enjoyed" the egg/bread so much gave me a "Satisfying" look



where else me and YewJoe....

we were just....

speechless....... o.O

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s