Saturday, July 14, 2007

during english class

yesterday i have an english for management class..

we were asked to have a 5mins talk on a specific topic that we will choose from our tutor...

and so my this friend... i shall call him YW

he got the topic on music...

as each of us will get 5mins time to get ready and state our points then only we'll go to the front to give the short talk in front of everybody..

and so i turn to the back and start telling YW that music got many types.. got jazz, rock blablabla and "black metal"..

well i mentioned black metal jokingly thinking that he will know what is that..

it turn up the other way...

Good afternoon to Ms Cheng and my fellow coursemates.. i'm sure all of you listen music right?? music got many types.. such as r&B, rock, blablablabla and "BLACK METAL"

AND I LAUGH STRAIGHT AWAY.. of course without making any noise larh!!!

and he look at me with an innocent face without knowing why on earth i laughed...

and he continued his talk...

when i'm stress i will listen to music like "BLACK METAL"
(I think what he mean is heavy metal)

AND I LAUGH EVEN MORE HOLDING MY STOMACH AND MY TEARS CAME OUT!!

omg... it was so hillarious lar!!!!

pity YW...

all my fault...

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s