Saturday, June 23, 2007

Thank You Jesus



For thos who have keep in touch with me recently, they know i have been working on behalf of Canon in various places selling cameras/printers... and most of the days i work falls on weekends...

since college started, i stopped working already... yes of course its because of college work... but one of the reason is, i do not want to skipped sunday service and go to work...

my friend who went to Canon product training with me, he work more days than me, and whenever there's an extra job on weekends, he will call me up, but i'll reject him... and so last month, the salary i got is rm700 only... while he have rm1400...

i'll be expecting the next cheque which is around rm300 next month.. while he'll be expecting rm1500 ++

just because i choose not to work on weekends..

well i've no regrets and just yesterday, i went out with "her"..

i was sharing with her about this matter, and i just say that i'll count on GOD to provide me financially...

AND YOU KNOW WAT???

i went back home, mom told me there's a cheque on my table...

and there you can see, the picture above...

mind me, its not the money i work on behalf of Canon..

lets just say its a blessing from Heaven bah...

Thank GOD

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s