Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm BACK!! In College!!! =p

finally i'm here, as a student of TARC, taking advanced diploma in Science!!

after stopping for one whole year, i enrolled myself in this course Information System Engineering in TARC...

it was my first day... was a bit disappointed knowing that i was sent to different group with my friends...

and because i skipped class the whole week last week, i dont have my timetable yet..

i got my timetable at last and this is it

Monday - 9am-5pm [ 2 hours break in the middle ]
Tuesday - 9am-7pm [ 2.30 hours break in the middle ]
Wednesday - 9am-5pm [ 2 hours break in the middle ]
Thursday - 11am-2pm [ no break ]
Friday - 9am-6pm [ 1.30 hours break in the middle ]

as you can see 4 / 5 days of my class is from morning till evening except for thursday itself....

I'M SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!! ZZZzzzz

anyway, i learned how to make a network cable in network communication practical today....


from this


to this!!!

isnt it wonderful??? lolz (i know its lame lar, give face a bit lar k?)

came back home at last at around 6pm++

was so tired after bathing and taking my dinner, came to my computer to relax a bit and this happened...



this time its Phoebe, Kenrick, Michel, Joash, Levi and Me!!

hahahahhaha guess we all just miss the PKs Retreat too much!!

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s