Thursday, January 24, 2008

exam hen diao



i would like to proudly announce "good game" to today's Data Structure Algorithm paper... really really very 屌 (diao)



i came out from the exam hall laughing to myself and laughing in front of my friends, continue laughing + talking crap in my friend's car while he's fetching me to the bus stop...

i only stop laughing after i came out from my friend's car.. today is my "happiest" day so far in 2008..

the 2nd paper was so so so so for tough and one small little thing which makes me speechless is, i came out from exam hall, and saw an sms..

i open... and saw...

sender : Maxis
topic : Share A Joke

it happen to be a mms actually...

ok share a joke..GREAT!! i read on.. and the content was like this

"where does a sheep get a haircut"

scroll down somemore

"at the baa-bers!"

...................



wtf...

with pictures sumore!!! walao eh... if i'm holding a Nokia3310, i'll immediately throw the phone...

the mms really came at the "right" time.. whats the problem with the people at MAXIS lar!! even if i'm in a very good mood the "joke" WAS LAME!!! DUH



lets all give a toast to MAXIS!!! yay!! budWEEWEE



oh ya, if you're underage and u cant have budWEEWEE then take this.. CRAPPUCINO!!



you can have some of these bars as well if you like... be my guest...

man, i really feel like crap...

stupid exam timetable which is plan so "brilliantly" cause me missing this



really crappy la wey....

i DONT care.. i'm so gonna go here after my exam



Niu Ze Xui

who is willing to go with me??

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s