Thursday, September 27, 2007

on the plane

a lot of stuffs went through my mind when i was on the plane back to kl from kk 2 weeks back..

really lots of stuffs...


the world is beautiful right?



forgive me as its my first time on the plane,

i was like a small kid being excited jumping up and down with a new toy, amazed with the scene from the plane high above..

as that is why some stuffs and some people went through my mind

somehow i hope that things wont change, but..

things will change, people will change, and over every single thing on earth

only one remain the same

always and forever

GOD

=)

3 comments:

Joshua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua said...

Isaiah 65:17 AMP
"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth. And the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind."

Praise the Lord! :D

joshuaongys said...

> joshua : yes!! you said it! =)





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s