Monday, August 20, 2007

3 Assignments and 2 tests in 3 days



3 Assignments and 2 tests in 3 days is something very challenging to me..

the whole experience was so syiok until i found my old self back...

the old self i mean is the joshua who use to have sleepless nights basicly, or to be more exact the time is all messed up for me last time..



i didnt sleep for 2 nights in a row and sat in front of my computer clicking and typing around doing my assignments... well i do mean 2 nights.. but not 2 days... so yea, i slept like i'm dead in the day yesterday....

last saturday, i have to submit an assignment on Flash and i've an exam on Internet Programming...

today, Monday.. i have to submit 2 assignment, one is InternetProgramming and another one is ObjectOrientedAnalysis&Design and to be frank, its not easy finishing up these assignments.... at least its not to me!!

and well, maybe you might wonder why on earth did i do last minute job?? yea yea i can always do it earlier and finish it early...



i wont defend myself in this as i admit i'm a very lazy person and furthermore i've stop my studies for one year thus making myself a more lazy person... and yea, even during my diploma years, i study with this kind of lifestyle... LOLZ =p

but i have one thing to add on as well, among like 20 person i know in my course... every single of them is in the same condition as me, rushing 3 assignments in 3 days while still have 2 test in the 3 days....

and what i can see today is a whole class full of zombies...

so actually,

on 2nd thoughts...

is it really me being too lazy or...

Tunku Abdul Rahman College is pushing us beyond our limits???

of course, what i post above is just a blog post.. i'm not like blaming TAR College..

after all, where on earth can you find a college that you can study cheap and graduate being a quality student??

so...i am..

off to SleepMode

s h u a

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s