Friday, March 27, 2009

Appearing on TheStar Newspaper.

I didn't know about this till Chong left a comment on my blog informing me that he saw me on newspaper. Thx! haha.

NO, i was not featured!! It is about the trip i won to Manchester. A few media people were with us the whole trip to cover the trip and one of the reporter who was from Star had a write up which was published on the 25th of March 2009.



I must admit, appearing on newspaper is somewhat exciting and i was like totally "kan cheong" heading to 7-Eleven around 7PM+ on the 25th coming out with the last available issue in that specific 7-Eleven outlet near my house.

Well, its not like they published my name and wrote about me but still, i was smiling. Lolx.



Had a look on the picture published on theStar myself and seriously, those who can recognize me in the picture is really WOW, because i don't think that person look like me as the picture was pretty blur. Anyway, thanks for the SMSes informing me as well as some MSN msgs wat the Ha.

The funny thing, i had a SMS which is like this :
A told me to read TheStar newspaper today's issue on sports section and look out for you, WHAT SPORTS DO YOU PLAY??

The SMS was from a SHE and she's a blogger. xD

Related Source:
Online news link.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow cool!
you been to old trafford!
*envy envy* haha..

joshuaongys said...

> kenwooi.com : aha u'll get to go sometime in the future wan la!!

Andrew said...

wooohooooo~ next time we go again together!!!!!! lOL =D

Nigel Sia said...

femes! :P

joshuaongys said...

> Andrew : ahahaha wait ar i save money first hahaha

> Nigelais : your article more femes hahaha!





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s