Sunday, September 23, 2007

i wish i could

mid of last month, my mom went overseas for some meeting... the place she went is one of the place that i want to go in future.. Manchester

people who know me well know i support ManchesterUnited..

and she went to the stadium itself...

i was so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!



the building


the flag..


entrance


shop..



of course, my mom went to other places as well..


i wish to go to a place to stay like this


which have this


a nearby neighbourhood church like this


some simple coffee house






this picture reminds me of the game diablo2..



















those are just a part of the places she went during her 3 weeks stay over there..

next time if i have chance i would really go to those kinda place and settle down there, quiet place with really nice environment, and, of course with my soul mate.. it would be wonderful...

i guess... ><

anyway, my mom came back bringing some stuffs for us..

and i got this!!!

a MU t-shirt =)


WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!


FOR 16 TIMES!! LOLZ ManU


and a keychain as well =p

i love my mom

No comments:





l a b e l s

 


Copyright 2009 @ j o s h u a o n g y s